Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet Monica

Hello, today I would love for you to meet a very special gal Monica





Hi my name is Monica Edwards and I go by Simply Monica. I have 2 older children son Andre whis is 23 and my daughter Mariah is 19. I currently work at the Kennedy Space Center and love it. I have been crafting over 20 years but I have been blogging for about 3 now. I love all sorts or crafts and recently got hooked on coloring with Copics! 


Little Q & A with Monica !

1. How long have you been crafting?
over 15 years - blogging over 3

2. What is your favorite coloring medium?
Copic Marker

3. What are some of your favorite embellishments you use?
Flowers and Ribbon

4. What is your favorite style?
I must say I love all styles

5. Do you prefer to work with sketches or free for all?
FFA



We would love for you to become a follower of our blogs and be sure to swing over to artbymiran's  showcase blog, each day one member of the design team shares inspiration.

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Group, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!


Thanks for Visiting!