Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge #75 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Anything Goes Challenge 

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #73!!
you can see the announcement of winners here

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #74
Be sure to check back for our Winners, announcement next
Friday Jan 13th.

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week 
Elena V.



My name is Elena and I'm from Barcelona, Spain.
I am fond of crafts since I was a child. 
I discovered the scrap a few years ago but I was not focused on it until early 2013. 
Then came the Copic Markers and I can not stop using them.
I am very happy to participate this month in Artbymiran.
I hope you like my work!

sharing  Scarlet



Please stop over to Elena's blog and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 

Now for some breath-taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........